Lynn has been an employee of CMB for 15 years providing oversight and expertise in building
maintenance for both mechanical and electrical systems, management and general repairs.
Lynn’s diverse experience includes maintenance technician, service technician, and maintenance
manager with a variety of companies including 11 years with Nordstrom Corporation, two years
at a semi‐conductor plant, three years at St. Charles Health System – Redmond, one year at
Willamette University and two years with SAIF Corporation.
As a manager, Lynn has been responsible for crew management and hiring, training, discipline,
vendor selection, scheduling repairs and maintenance, performing repairs and maintenance,
working with and hiring various types of contractors, and other duties as needed.
Lynn holds the following licenses and certifications and continuing education as required by the
state of Oregon:
- Electrician (State of Oregon: 2959 LME, 1599 LEB). Continuing education as required from
the State of Oregon to hold this license.
- Boiler maker (State of Oregon: 5008 CL3). Continuing education as required from the State
of Oregon to hold this license.
- Certification on completion of TAB course for air and water balancing from University of
- Air balancing from Portland Community College 06/1996.
- OSHA compliance training completed 9/21/11.
- Trane College of Building Automation for Tracer Summit Operation 10/21/06.
- NFPA 101 life safety training completed San Diego in 2007.
- Pacific Power Generation training on Kohler generator completed 04/2012 for CMB
emergency power generator.
In a true testament to Lynn’s working style, he has also been known to pick up a snow shovel
and dig out the parking lot when needed. In his younger days, Lynn framed houses and is proud
to be a self‐proclaimed kid at heart.