Profession and Role
Tom Tapia is CCIM and Principal Broker for Fratzke Commercial Real Estate Advisors, Inc. Tom provides strategic representation services for every aspect of real estate sales and leasing, with specialties industrial sales and leasing.
- The Child Center
- Sunriver Preschool, Wayne & Peggy Lowry
- St. Charles Health Systems
- Bend Preschool, Susan Davis
- Atlas Cider
- Rebound Physical Therapy
- Bonnett Properties, LLC
- Central Oregon Acupuncture
- Ideal Option
- CCIM, Tom holds the title of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) (2015)
- Certified Principal Real Estate Broker (2018)
- C-RIS Certified Residential Investment Specialist (2006)
- Chairman Commercial Investment Division of the Central Oregon Association of Realtors (2016 and 2017)
- 1993 to 2013 Tom as owned and managed over 59,000 square feet of industrial properties in Bend and now owns 11 rental homes in Bend.
- S. Navy Veteran (1988 -1991)
Community Background & Education
Tom has been an active member of Bend since 1978. Tom was a student of Marshall Elementary, Pilot Butte Middle School and graduated Mt. View High School in 1987. In 1988 Tom joined the U.S. Navy as a Boatswains Mate and Surface Air Rescue swimmer. From 1992 to 2012 Tom has own and managed over 59,000 SF of Industrial property. During his 20 years as a Landlord in Bend he helped many business in their beginnings like Hydroflask,, Atlas Cider, Advanced Energy, Bonta’ Gelato, Country Catering, Gem Chocolates and many more. In 2011 Tom became a commercial broker and in 2015 became a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), a title held by less than 4% of all licensed real estate professionals in the world. Tom is also an avid hiker and snowmobiler and a father to 3 and grandfather to 3.