Brian Fratzke, CCIM
Brian Fratzke is the Principal Broker and founder of Fratzke Commercial Real Estate Advisors, Inc. Brian began his commercial real estate career in 2004 after a 13-year career focusing on Information Technology and Business Consulting Solutions as a Senior Manager for the Ernst and Young Global Account Team to Hewlett Packard based in Cupertino, California 1997-2004.
Brian opened the doors to Fratzke Commercial Real Estate Advisors in September 2007. After spending the next 3 years surviving the Great Recession, Fratzke Commercial was positioned as a small but nimble commercial real estate brokerage taking a consultative approach to delivering excellent service to its clients. Brian focuses on Sales, Leasing, Consulting, and Development of Commercial Real Estate in the Central Oregon Area including Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sisters, and LaPine. Brian’s specific areas of expertise include sales and leasing within the Industrial and Office sectors.
Brian is a proud graduate of Oregon State University College of Liberal Arts, 1989. Brian holds the title of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) held by less than 4% of all licensed real estate professionals in the world. Brian has closed over $300 million dollars in sold and leased commercial real estate transactions in Central Oregon.
In 20121 Brian closed $34,000,000 in sales and leases with notable deals including:
- Sale of Murphy Road Land, Bend, 13.02 acres 5,700,000 (August)
- Lease to High Lakes, Bend 24,000 RSF, Medical, $3,745,000 (July)
- Sales of Emkay 18,430 RSF Industrial Building, Bend, $3,550,000 (March)
- Sale of Lake Place, Bend, mixed-use building $3,200,000 (October)
- Lease to Baxter Harder, Bend, 6,500 RSF, Office, $2,430,000 (April)
- Sale of Plateau Drive, Bend, 10,000 RSF Industrial Building $2,000,000 (August)
- Sale of First Street, Bend 8,500 RSF Industrial Building, $1,650,000 (July)
- Sale of Carmen Loop, Bend 6,700 RSF Industrial Building, $1,590,000 (August)
- Sale of Kayak Court, Bend, Multifamily, $1,525,000 (July)
- Sale of Century Drive, 1.5 Acres of Commercial Land, $1,500,000 (August)
Brian is an active member of the Bend community including:
- Serving as a Member of the Board of Directors for the Bend Chamber of Commerce 2018
- President of the Bend Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, 2016-2017
- Oregon State University Circle of Excellence 2014- Present
- City of Bend Urban Growth Boundary Employment Land Technical Advisory Committee 2016
- Past board member for the Family Resource Center 2005-2012
- Past board member and past President of the Commercial Investment Division of the Central Oregon Association of Realtors 2005-2011