Brian Fratzke, CCIM
Brian Fratzke is the Principal Broker and founder of Fratzke Commercial Real Estate Advisors Inc. Brian began his commercial real estate career in 2004 after a 13-year career focusing on Information Technology and Business Consulting Solutions as a Senior Manager for the Ernst and Young Global Account Team to Hewlett Packard based in Cupertino, California 1997-2004.
Brian opened the doors to Fratzke Commercial Real Estate Advisors in September, 2007. After spending the next 3 years surviving the Great Recession, Fratzke Commercial was positioned as a small but nimble commercial real estate brokerage taking a consultative approach to delivering excellent service to its clients. Brian focuses on Sales, Leasing, Consulting, and Development of Commercial Real Estate in the Central Oregon Area including Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sisters and La Pine. Brian’s specific areas of expertise include sales and leasing within the Industrial and Office/Clinical Medical sectors including site acquisition, ground-up construction and lease rate analysis.
Brian is a proud graduate of Oregon State University College of Liberal Arts, 1989. Brian holds the title of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) held by less than 4% of all licensed real estate professionals in the world. Brian has closed over $500 million dollars in sold and leased commercial real estate transactions in Central Oregon.
RECENT NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS
- Sale of Westside Medical Facility to Central Oregon Radiology 11/22/2022 $7,000,000
- Lease to Ballard Energy (Fuel Cell Systems), 8/2/2022, $1,875,000
- Sale of 11.25 acres, land next to Costco Development, 3/31/2022 $10,750,000
- Sale of 5.28 acres K & E Excavating, Redmond, Oregon 5/22/2022 $1,450,000
- Consulting Valuation for Industrial Property, State of Oregon, November 2022
- Consulting lot coverage analysis and market rate analysis, Jim Inkster 6/1/2022
- OSU Cascades Innovation District Steering Committee Member 2019-Present
- Serving as a Member of the Board of Directors for the Bend Chamber of Commerce (2018)
- President of the Bend Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, 2016-2017
- Oregon State University Circle of Excellence (2016)
- City of Bend Urban Growth Boundary Employment Land Technical Advisory Committee (2016)
- Past board member for the Family Resource Center (2005-2012)
- Past board member & past President of the Commercial Investment Division of the Central Oregon Association of Realtors (2005 – 2011)